Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Scrapbook Expo Weekend


This was a card organizer that I made. This is something I really need for those who have seen my card collection you will agree.







This is the album I have made for Gareth for his mission. It is really cool inside. There are 8 pages that give you a mission in a nut sell.
Pgs 1-2: Title
Pgs 3-4: CTR - Choosing to go
Pgs 5-6: Called to Serve - Receiving Call
Pgs 7-8: Temple - Taking out endowments
Pgs 9-10: MTC - Reporting to MTC
Pgs 11-16: In mission field - Companions etc.
Pgs 17-18: Return With Honor - Returning Home


This album has 8 pages and is really cool. It only took me 1 hour to make. I bought a bunch of different ones and have already finished 3 more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jiranda,
Looks like you made some really neat stuff at the expo. I am so jealous. I wish I could afford to go to one of those.

Shawna Bates