Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Late Easter

Spoils of the hunt - he was way excited!
Hunting for those eggs

We can't wait to go out and look -


Boy was the Easter Bunny good to him or what?

We had a great Easter Sunday as we spent it with friends, food and eggs!
I spent last Thursday at the hospital getting me some iron thru an IV and let me tell ya - I am finally starting to feel good. I am hoping to continue to get better and be able to do all the things that I want too.
There isn't much going on with us right now - just living life. We are looking forward to
my sisters and mom coming to visit in April.

3 comments:

gabrini said...

well Jiranda hope is all well with you i miss you, hope you feel good. love you.

The Van Ordens said...

Where did you go we miss reading about the family and cute little victor. I hope all is well with you guys. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Love you guys..!

The Whitney's said...

You need to update more often, lol