Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Video of the Christmas Program

Here is Victor yet again doing Once Their Was a Snowman. Doesn't he look cute in his sweater?

And here is the entire La Petite Acadamy singing Jingle Bells. It was short and cute. Victor has no problem singing in front of people and I hope that doesn't change.

Thanks everyone for checking him out! We are off to Mexico on Saturday morning so I hope to have a ton of photos when we get back after Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Donna said...

omg j he's so cute... i mean what a handsome little guy... i wish you all lived closer so that i could play gramma to him... it would be such fun... but then if you lived closer he wouldn't get to play in all that cold white stuff they call snow... lol

gabrini said...

hey there Jiranda... he is getting so cute...hope to talk to you soon..email me gabrinipmayhew@yahoo.com so we can chat...love you lots.I love your son's hair is so adorable.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

hey jiranda its me just diddnt want to put my real name signed court